1,464 total views, 2 views today
All things being equal and broadly speaking, what would you say is the easiest way to make money?
So what would make things equal? Hypothetically speaking, assuming someone had the exact and equal levels of understanding, passion, experience, training in each of the following ways most people can make money (see list below), what would you say is the easiest in terms of:
cost of physical, mental, and emotional energy.
and general ease of putting money in your bank account?
This question excludes being given, inheriting, or finding money, and gambling.
People say that trading/investing is the easiest way (when you know what you are doing.) Generally speaking, all you have to do is spend a few hours or even minutes on a computer, make a few clicks then within a few minutes, hours, or days later you can have made 10s, 100s, or even 1000s!
So what are the ways most people can make money?
- Having standard a job (of any type and level)
- Being a self-employed (free-lance) coach/consultant/tradesman/therapist, etc
- Through property
- Network/MLM marketing
- Owning a business/franchise (of any type and size)
- Internet marketing (including selling stuff online, social media endorsements, self-publishing, and making money from advertisements on YouTube, blogs, etc)
- Developing products and getting royalties from them. For example being an author, musician, artist, inventor, etc
- As a sportsman, singer, actor, or a public figure/celebrity